SuperEasy Ways To Learn Everything About MJ FREEWAY

Mj Freeway atter what state a  minor in silver just woke up hired no no  or I is a kite there it you're going to experience Mj Freeway something and you go in and  you can see yourself in the people and in that exchange of dialogue you don't feel put out a place for wearing a suit  or wearing.

mj freeway
mj freeway

You know sweatpants and Mj Freeway there's something to be said about a brand that can carry that kind of culture and attitude and not make it  weird at any time because other brands just fail at that if you walk in I feel out of place.

This isn't store for me I don't see myself and anyone that works here sure how are they  going to know who I am interesting and just for out-of-state viewers listeners Live Well is a local dispensary group in Colorado shops locally and they're expanding to Oregon.

The owner told me a Mj Freeway couple months ago so a good example Micah what what about what about your example what would what would you pick what would I pick um you know I think within the cannabis industry we've seen some really interesting branding  initiatives like Dixie elixirs.

I think is done really well branding the name Dixie and putting that out there and I've been really you know sort of surprised by how well they've done with that the other relatively small company  but I think they've done.

They punched about their weight as you might say I've been very impressed you know they see we're there with their their reputation your brand reputation I I don't know I think I look at Dixie and I see McDonald's I look at something like like.

Will like juju joint if I you're talking about very smart exciting brands with amazing packaging you look at a alt Thai there edibles another smart forward-thinking company.

Comments

Popular Posts